State of the art vacuum tube amplifiers by Bob Carver. These modern vacuum tube amp designs have all of the vacuum tube musical advantages without the once inherent shortcomings.
Historically, High end vacuum tube amplifiers have offered amazingly musical sound, but they came with some sacrifices, such as:
1. Constant tube degradation and declining performance, resulting in frequent tube replacement cost to maintain ultimate performance.
2. High heat output and instant burn risk, requiring guards and cages, combined with heavy electrical consumption and eventual heat degradation of component parts.
3. DC voltage sag under load, providing less than accurate bass response.
4. Speaker choices limited to highly sensitive models with higher Impeadance ratings.
WHAT MAKES BOB CARVER VACUUM TUBE AMPLIFIERS DIFFERENT?
Bob Carver - World renowned audio designer and physicist (Robert W Carver, Phd) has addressed these sacrifices. Bob Carver offers world class performance without the once inherent tube amp shortcomings.
1. Tube life on a Bob Carver is measured in decades, not week or months. Maintenance and cost of ownership is minimized, performance is consistent, reliable and improved. The musical performance is powerful, musical, accurate and captivatingly tube amp beautiful.
2. Lower heat, reduced burn risk, lower energy consumption. Chassis temperature is about 99F in a 70F room. Amplifier internal parts stay cool. The result is low heat exposer and long service life.
3. Bobs DC restorer circuit prevents the bias from sagging under load. This is a type of tracking bias supply. The result is the most defined, textured and musical bass instrument resolution we think you will find, from any type of amplifier, tube or solid state.
4. Speaker choices are not limited. We provide demos using speakers with efficiencies as low as 83 db/w/m with impedance dips of over 3 ohms. These amps are stable at 2 ohms.
We order these hand built, Made in USA Vacuum Tube Amplifiers, many months in advance and make every effort to keep stock available to our customers.
It has been our pleasure to share the work of Dr. Carver with customers around the world.
We back Bob Carver products with a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTY!
If you are less than 100% happy for any reason, we will refund your purchase with no restocking fee w/n 30 days from purchase.
CARVER AMPLIFIER CHALLENGE
Have a Carver Amplifier Challenge in your own system at home. Compare the Bob Carver designs to competitors products of similar power ratings, at any price. We always bet on the Bob Carver with this offer and have been offering this direct comparison of products to our customers for several years. This is the most honest way we know to sell high end audio equipment in the present retail environment.
We go one better!
NO DEPRECIATION TRADE-UP VALUE on Bob Carver products.
Someday, if you want to move from one 275 stereo or from 2-275s being used as 150 watt mono-blocks, to 350 watt mono blocks, your Crimson/Raven 275s (limit of two), maintains the full $2750 purchase value toward the Crimson/Raven 350s.
Very few heirloom quality electronic designs are worthy of such offers. Good condition and factory packaging are required for this trade-up offer. Always keep your factory packaging. Amplifier must have been purchased new at JCS to qualify for this trade up offer.
We appreciate repeat customers and brand loyalty. We want to maintain upward mobility within the Bob Carver brand for our customers and Bob Carver fans. Bob Carver products are Designed and Made in the USA..
These customer focused policies have helped Jim Clark Stereo earn Bob Carver Dealer of the Year 2018 and 2020. Call Jim 815 323 0898.
Why Choose Jim Clark Stereo-
Jim Clark Stereo is an online retailer of high performance stereo audio products. We are a factory authorized dealer for Audiolab, Audioquest, Bob Carver, ELAC and 10 Octave.
We keep many products in our stock for same day shipping.
Audioquest has a large catalog offering. If we don't stock an item, we can usually drop ship from USA stock with a minimum wait time.
Ask about our Free Express Shipping on qualified orders.
We provide demonstrations of these fine musical products by appointment in Northern IL..
Jim Clark Stereo
815 323 0898